Things I love:
- My daughters' eyelids when they surrender to sleep and close without effort.
- My wife's smile while she is sound asleep.
- Finding Purdue basketball on TV in South Carolina.
- A cleanly shaved baled head in the morning.
- Seeing a 52 year old woman with multiple personality disorder wrap her arms around someone and pray for them.
- Listening to people laugh until they cry (recently during the movie "Get Smart").
- Gas for under $2 a galloon.
- Waking up in the "middle of the night" and seeing that it is still 1 or 2 in the morning ... more time to sleep!
Things I hate:
- The New England Patriots.
- Dreaming that you can't open your eyes while knowing in real life you are trying to wake up.
- Seeing embarrassing pictures of myself from college or high school on someone else's Facebook page.
- The "Rico" character on Hannah Montana.
- Having to use an electric razor to shave my head (ran out of Mach3 Turbos).
- Waking up in the "middle of the night" and realizing it is 4 or 5 in the morning ... not enough time to get back to la-la land.
- Waking up in the middle of the night, looking at the clock and thinking it is only 2 a.m., and realizing on my way back from the bathroom that it is actually 5 a.m.
All in all, I've got a great life with little to nothing to be upset about ...